Tuesday, February 21, 2017

NEW: KISS live in Osaka 2001 - 1DVD - March 22

Band: KISS
Date: 2001-03-22
Venue: Osaka Castle Hall
Location: Osaka.Japan


Media: 1DVD
Version: Rozzy
Filming type: Audience
Generation: High
Video format: PAL
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Total running time: 141 Min

Chapters: 5 Minutes
Menus: Standard
Number of camera angles: 1
Number of audio selections: 1

Audio/Video Specs:
Format: AC3
Channels: stereo (2/0)
Sample Rate: 48000Hz


Detroit rock city
Deuce
Shout it out loud
Talk to me
I love it loud
Firehouse
Do you love me
Calling Dr. Love
Heaven's on fire
Let me go, rock 'n' roll
Shock me
Psycho circus
Lick it up
God of thunder
Cold gin
100,000 years
Love gun
I still love you/Black diamond
I was made for lovin' you
Rock and roll all nite

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
Download part 4 here
Download part 5 here
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment