Thursday, February 16, 2017

NEW: KISS live in Osaka 2001 - 2DVD - March 21

Band name: Kiss
Date: 2001-03-21
Venue: Osaka Castle Hall
Location: Osaka, Japan


Media: 2DVD
Filming type: Audience
Generation: High
Video format: NTSC
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Total running time: 137 Min

Chapters: Yes
Menus: Yes
Number of camera angles: 1
Number of audio selections: 1

Audio/Video Specs:
Format: AC3
Channels: 256 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)
Sample Rate: 48000Hz


Detroit rock city
Deuce
Shout it out loud
Talk to me
I love it loud
Firehouse
Do you love me
Calling Dr. Love
Heaven's on fire
Let me go, rock n' roll
Shock me
Ace's solo
Psycho circus
Lick it up
Gene's solo
God of thunder
Eric's solo
Cold gin
100,000 years
Love gun
I still love you
Black diamond
I was made for lovin' you
Rock and roll all nite

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
Download part 4 here
Download part 5 here
Download part 6 here
Download part 7 here
Download part 8 here
Download part 9 here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment